Los Angeles, California

These are photos of messages that I received from swift.Why do they have to send so many messages to remind you when you have to have a meeting?

I think 1 or 2 messages would be enough, any more than that is just harassment.This is a continuation of photos from a previous review.

Review about: Swift Transportation Work Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Swift Transportation?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1222027

I would suggest that you could have just contacted them like they told you to and the messages would have stopped.Seem they send that out daily until you acknowledge the message.

Bet ya the messages stopped after you make contact.

.dah!

to Anonymous #1283216

I bet ya you're wrong. If you read the entire review you would see the redundant messages continued a week after I contacted them. Please read be commenting.

Anderson Trucking Manager Review from Washington, Missouri Anderson Trucking "Chelsee Strand Driver Manager .In my opinion does not belong telling Sober drivers what to do.These Pictures were from her face book.I have been lied to and about several times.Enjoy..." Read more Allied Barton Security - Review in Staff category  from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Allied Barton Security "I dont work for allied barton but I'm a manager of a store at one of their sites. The Springfield Mall and if they allow their employees to sleep on..." Read more Bath Planet - Shaddy company, Raffles are 100% lies, predatory sales with elderly Bath Planet "I worked for BathPlanet of Charlotte NC in Ft. Mill Sc for 3 months. They go under the name of Paradise home Improvement. They have changed their name countless times..." Read more Big Motoring World - Disgusting behavior!!! ex worker Big Motoring World "I was employed by big motoring world around summer last year, I have to be honest the prospects looked pretty good with the offer containing a good wage an a..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more