Review about Swift Transportation Work Experience from Los Angeles, California
These are photos of messages that I received from swift.Why do they have to send so many messages to remind you when you have to have a meeting?
I think 1 or 2 messages would be enough, any more than that is just harassment.This is a continuation of photos from a previous review.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Swift Transportation Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ive recently found out that they have 2 offices, one in Las Vegas and one in Cebu, Philippines...they will be closing the Las Vegas one pretty soon. They run a..."
- "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..."
- "I wish the past two years of my life could have been spent doing things more beneficial for this planet. However, I fell under the spell of corporate leadership..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."