Los Angeles, California

These are photos of messages that I received from swift.Why do they have to send so many messages to remind you when you have to have a meeting?

I think 1 or 2 messages would be enough, any more than that is just harassment.This is a continuation of photos from a previous review.

Review about: Swift Transportation Work Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Swift Transportation?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1222027

I would suggest that you could have just contacted them like they told you to and the messages would have stopped.Seem they send that out daily until you acknowledge the message.

Bet ya the messages stopped after you make contact.

.dah!

to Anonymous #1283216

I bet ya you're wrong. If you read the entire review you would see the redundant messages continued a week after I contacted them. Please read be commenting.

Uhaul - 1087424 Uhaul "The tires were very dry rotted on the car dolly that i got. It was the best of the 2 to choose from. I towed 32 miles for my vehicle..." Read more Swift Transportation - Review in Transportation and Storage category Swift Transportation "To the Swift driver in tractor 164921 parked at the TA in Sparks, NV, you are exactly why Swift drivers are looked down upon and treated like idiots, not only..." Read more Lack of Maintenance at " A Mini Storage" Ocean Springs  will result in major loss of your belongings A Mini Storage "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..." Read more Moving Help - Insurance Not Required! Moving Help "The movers, Stress Free Moving, damaged my sofa and the door frame of my apartment. The sofa was wedged in the door so tightly that it took 1/2 hour to..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Costco - Puppy in a grocery basket in the food court Costco "Sitting in the food court trying to enjoy our hot dogs there was a puppy sitting in a grocery cart? Where we are eating!!!. I asked an associate where i..." Read more Churchs Chicken - Horrible Service that could have resulted in an altercation. Churchs Chicken " I went to the drive through at Churches Chicken on Friday, June 23, 2017, at approximately 8:40pm. I ordered several items for our family dinner and I then drove..." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more