Review about Swift Transportation Work Experience from Portland, Oregon
Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years.
First week of orientation great.Good staff and great students in the class.
The lodging that swift paid for was at a nice clean motel. Then it starts to go down hill from here. Dispatches start to get worse, less miles and more down time with dispatchers having a terrible attitude toward the driver(me) and from the other drivers I talked to as well. This progressively got worse as time goes on.
I could go on and on describing the poor actions of the driver manager/planners. Now there are some good professionals at swift,but from my experience not many. Let me give an example of what happened to me. I get this message on the Qualcomm saying I have to take a "personalized" log class from a certified instructor.
Ok, no problem, I'll go to a swift terminal and talk with someone in safety to satisfy this log class. Here's where it gets weird, they (someone in safety I presume) sent the first message that I need to take this class, then about a week later sent the same message again,then 2 days later it was sent again. So if that's not enough, they send it once a day going on 3 weeks now,and by the way,I talked with the person in safety( took the class) on oct 2nd 2015 and they keep sending this message. Harassment if you ask me.
This is only one example of the way this company treats its drivers. Makes no sense to me why they(swift) does this. Feel free to leave your opinion/concerns.
Note the date in the top left corner of the photos.There more photos, but they won't upload
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Swift Transportation Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First and foremost this is NOT a complaint, but an awareness raising eye opener! Binder and Binder (nor ANY OTHER disability advocacy company and or law firm) does NOT have any..."
- "So, I 'blindly" had accepted their offer for a job prior to doing the research on them, which I NOW KNOW was a mistake!!I'd went in for my 1st interview,..."
- "Chelsee Strand Driver Manager .In my opinion does not belong telling Sober drivers what to do.These Pictures were from her face book.I have been lied to and about several times.Enjoy..."
- "Bought this brand new off the lot... we have had the Frig door fall off 3 times.. we had the threshold toilet valve rupture and flood my trailer. We have..."
- "I was recently assaulted and strangled to death by a staff member at Georges Dancin Bare. A "gentleman's club" located at 440 North Interstate Avenue in Portland, Oregon. What began..."
- "If you are a member, or are considering becoming a member at LA Fitness, reconsider, especially in Gresham, Oregon. For the past several months, complaints have been made and..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."