Poor support & awful staff members. Always waiting for a load... No respect for the drivers or their family. Tell you one thing, while taking the sword out of your back. This is a company,to get your foot in & run like h€ll.... You do your 34 hours in the middle of...Read more
I didn't like
- You are only a number to them
Your truck drivers are a bunch of jack *** people the next time your driver is not watching what he is doing and takes me and my family out he best hope i die cus i will take your trash *** company to the ground trucking number # is 143515 utah westvalley areaRead more
Very UNSAFE drivers. multiple near encounters with drivers abruptly making unsafe lane changes. BE AWARERead more
Short Review on July 13, 2016
I'm a wife of a driver. Was in the terminal & a man dressed up as a woman,came into the women's bathroom & the staff know that the man wasn't to use the women's bathroom & they didn't do nothing or say anything about it.
Short Review on July 12, 2016
Your employee joshua caulkins , i met him a truck stop recently he was asking for crack cocaine. I told him no an five mins later i see with *** getting into truck.thought i give you heads up
Short Review on June 18, 2016
So why do some of the yard dog do there job and some get to get a free check every week.Ever time i go there Mr.Jason hasn't done anything.
Swift Transportation Vehicle Driver Review
How do you get swift drivers to sto0 waking you up every nite and then running away and hiding???
Swift transportation is a joke not only do they have unsafe drivers but there shop members are unsafe as well if osha would do a random check all their shops they would go under from the amount of penalties they would have to pay.Read more
My wife an i have been with swift since july last year we started out teaming company bout 4 months then went owner op this *** is a joke this is a preschool *** company if ive ever seen one they *** you around on miles got a million *** *** reasons to spank you on...Read more
389946 well ive been with swift for two weeks and was force to terminate my employment with them due to unsafe overloaded trailers 47000 . i refused to pull it and was instructed to go to columbus terminal to sign a dispanary action form i refused.to .i then was put...Read more
I've worked for Swift for 9 months and have found that 90% of the former employee complaints are bs and the other 10% are just things that happen in the industry as a whole. Most of the former employees seem to always leave out the parts about how they f'd up. The...Read more
Swift needs to wait for its customers to get on the bus, especially when they are running and tapping card!!! 4th or 5th time this has happened to me!!! Maybe i should just not pay so i can get on the bus so it doesn't leave without me!!?? Total BS!!!! Also, when...Read more
Picked up my bills from the dispatch window at the Phoenix terminal. Was a load going to California. The scale ticket that came with the bills was close. Once I hooked up to my load, had to get the tandems set to 40'. Scaled the load in the yard, now I'm too heavy on...Read more
I drove for swift for 6 months during that time there was two months my pay was 57.00 . Recently it got a little better. Decided to move on and get out of driving a truck last dispatch took me across the country from california to maryland. They only paid me 21.42 for...Read more
Do you have something to say about Swift Transportation? What happened? What can we help you with?