We were coming home from Denver Saturday night around 8:30 on I-80 going east on Interstate 80 two swift SEMI'S were driving side by side at 62 miles an hour for atleast 6 to 10 miles!!! They would not get over to let anyone pass!!

There were probably 20 cars behind us and we are thinking one of the semi drivers muat have gotten on there radio and told them to get over! We did call them into the Ogallalla police department but they told us we had to call the State Patrol!!!! These men were driving SEMI'S!!!

"They wonder why there is road rage now adays!!! They were also getting paid to drrive illegal and make others peoples lives miserable!!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: I want them held responsible for there actions!!!! I do not have there truck numbers but I am sure you can look to see which two drivers were in the Ogallalla area around mile marker 187 on Saturday evening around 8:30!!!.

I didn't like: Need to disciplinie your drivers.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 20, 2016.

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #1291554

i don't think those drivers were doing it on purpose,its 1 slow truck trying to pass another,its the truck trying to be passed didn't have any common courtesy to back off and let the other pass