These are photos of messages that I received from swift.Why do they have to send so many messages to remind you when you have to have a meeting?

I think 1 or 2 messages would be enough, any more than that is just harassment.This is a continuation of photos from a previous review.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Swift Transportation and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Swift Transportation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Storage category for more informed decision or compare Swift Transportation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Swift Transportation?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1222027

I would suggest that you could have just contacted them like they told you to and the messages would have stopped.Seem they send that out daily until you acknowledge the message.

Bet ya the messages stopped after you make contact.

.dah!

to Anonymous #1283216

I bet ya you're wrong. If you read the entire review you would see the redundant messages continued a week after I contacted them. Please read be commenting.