Lincoln City, Oregon

Your driver truck #SWFZ152472 License #P420332 drove me off the road while I was merging in Lincoln City, Oregon.I had the clear right away, your driver however decided he was more important and passed me after the lane had already gone down to one lane.

We the locals of Lincoln City are going to start a petition to have your trucks banned from our highways due to the continued violations committed by your very incompetent and careless drivers.

You should train your drivers to more courteous and aware of other drivers.You are by far the worst driving company in North America.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "dangerous driver" of swift transportation vehicle driver. Swift Transportation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned swift transportation vehicle driver in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Swift Transportation.

Had an Experience with Swift Transportation?

Comments

That's the trailer # not the truck #, it won't identify anything. A trailer goes through 100s of drivers a year.